I know it seems like doom & gloom, & not saying it's not bad for people/won't get worse...but remember, it's happening for a reason

Sometimes you cannot tell people the truth.
You must show them.
Only then, at the precipice, will people find the will to change [to participate].

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

so no 1111 post tonight 🤔???

lol. 🤷‍♀️

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

these things are so blatant that if they cant see by now until it is on the boob tube the will not believe it.

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

I think the events that have to happen first to pave the way for Trump's comeback have begun though. Ukraine had to have the band-aid ripped off. We're learning a lot there every day--bio labs and Nazis, and cabal dark ops. Russia is implementing its own internet and gold- backed money. We knew something like that was going to happen, but we didn't know who would be first to break away from the world bank. I think we are on the clock now. Durham is going to increase pressure. If Jr is out there, I think it's going to be around Red October. The internet change for us is coming up- that will have to be in place before Trump comes back. And there's the 2-year rule. And it looks like Trump is getting back on Twitter? I saw something about him winning a court case? Did you see that?

(1) Show this thread

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

WWG1WGA...Let's do it Q!!!

I think it was@lt_freedom that once said something along the line of:
"Nobody ever said destroying a 6,000 year old Satanic death cult would be easy."
Miss that guy😥 . You keep in contact with him at all Kim? Hope to see him on TS when we are able to join.

In response PQPCQRNS READY to his Publication

I don't but I'm on Truth, so I'll see if he's there and let you know!

(1) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

We've been waiting for this moment for a very long time.
READY AF! 👊💥🙏🇺🇸😎

agreed, people need some pain to make real change or we fall back to the same old thing. stay strong and focus on Jesus he isnthe only way.