Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Isn't that what was inferred when the college professor and other 4 were arrested at that start?

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Link to Dr. David E. Martin's video👉https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZUVtNa9xdBnW/

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

(6) Show this thread

What about Canada, University of British Columbia, Justin Trudeau involved with COVID-19 shots?
Julian Is known for Attacking Field McConnell of the past, When confronted, known to block.
Ukraine is a hot spot for many crimes, facts amounting.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Remember you don't have to like everyone in this movement.... the key is to keep moving forward...the whole point is to get TRUTH out.

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

And it's simply not going away. Ever. All together or one by one.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

US Corporation funded Not True America.

Wide Awake. Living for my God, Country, & Family 🇺🇲

Lets fkg do this. I want ALL of them held accountable..every single slimy one of them.

people still wouldn’t believe because it’s coming from Russia people are so brainwashed

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response America First to his Publication

sad isn't it..😒

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Original development began at the University of North Carolina.

Eventually moved overseas by 0bama and Fauci.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I remember Dr Doom slipped up about NC

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Via the EBS and Presidential text.