“It’s not happening fast enough so I don’t trust the plan” is a solipsistic argument.

(This is a fancy way of saying you are a jerk.)

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Character development. 😀👍

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

thank uou for saving me from looking that up!🤣❤️

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Most people cannot begin to fathom just how vast, deep and enduring the web of corruption and evil actually is. "Normalcy bias" (aka: analysis paralysis or the ostrich effect) is another epidemic we must overcome in order to rise above and move beyond the current paradigm of enslavement.

I love how the clarification is an extension of the insult. 😂

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

we are all flawed, and i pray for strength and patience.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

some people are starting to feel like they are being strung along after all this time of stock up, stock up, but what i am furious about is 1 of my family members died in the hospital and was labeled covid and i damn well know it wasn't. What do you say to the ones who have lost family members because they were murdered in the hospital?

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Touche

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts