I am Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I couldnt agree more.
Before Q I had a shaved head, I was using alcohol and drugs, and I was only 99% sure God is real.
Now Im happy to say that my hair is a quarter way down my back, Im clean and sober, and I know God is 100% real.
Thank God 1st, Q team 2nd, and all you fam and frenz last but not least
GOD IS GOOD

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1RootofDavid in this post can reply

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication

Good for you. You are a blessing and blessing others! πŸ™πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

πŸ’žGod Bless you πŸ‘

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yep GOD is GOOD :)

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Amein Brother!

Numbers 6:24-26 πŸ™

I am Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Hallelujah Jason Glory Be Unto God
I love your testimony and I love you
God Bless You sooo much
Sweet Brother of Mine
I pray it feels like ....

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

I miss the Cuyahoga River

(1) Show this thread