Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Louie Kerr 🇮🇪@LouieKerr8

Is this the beginning of the walking dead [WATCH VIDEO]

https://twitter.com/louiekerr8/status/1500486894190215173?s=28

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot 🇬🇧🇺🇸 MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

@VincentKennedy
VK I’m struggling to believe the white hats are in charge, in the DS UK, if so, I would say its been an epic fail, because even the people who’d recently woke up to the Convid psyop, including my husband are all calling Putin, Hitler, cheering to remove Russian Vodka and freeze to death without Gas, it doesn’t matter what I try to tell them, plus when Taiwan and any other places are up, the evil media simply won’t show it, so they’ll never know what to think.

The saying here is, Its much eaiser to fool someone, than think they’ve been fooled.

I cannot even watch any TV or listen to the radio, to check what they’re saying, as I normally would, I have simply removed myself from this utter maddnes, but jeeze it is boring and silent.

The white hats are in charge. Much of what is being shown is simply to wake up the normies. I know some are not waking up but as things progress they will and they will look back and know they were deceived. If they saw everything we have seen, they would all be awake, but they chose not to.

In response Cheeky Latte to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it