Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉ðŸĶŒðŸŠķ⚜⚓ðŸŒđ💙💚

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I just binged the walking dead

https://anonup.com/thread/8177327

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Those movies are too creepy for me. I think I watched one and that was with Brad Pitt, I believe. Now, give me some "Blob," and I'm in

(1) Show this thread

No, I think it’s the beginning of the dead MSM. It’s been a long run, but now it’s time that the [Fake News] drops dead. May they R.I.P., Amen.ðŸ™ðŸ―ðŸ‘ðŸ―ðŸ’ŦðŸŋ

Reminds me of Monty Python!

“Bring out your deadâ€Ķ”

https://youtu.be/QcbR1J_4ICg

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

Used to love Monty Python. Thanks for the laugh.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Double check audio. Looks altered

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

It looks like someone pulled it from an old FAKE NEWS story, I think it's in my thread somewhere, so that may be why

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

get a load of snopes...oops..it was a climate change protest😂😂😂
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/climate-protest-ukraine-body-bag/

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Thanks Faith. We all knew we'd seen it, but couldn't recall where.

(1) Show this thread

He wasn’t comfortableðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

Maybe he is one of the walking dead?

(1) Show this thread

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot 🇎🇧🇚ðŸ‡ļ MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

@VincentKennedy
VK I’m struggling to believe the white hats are in charge, in the DS UK, if so, I would say its been an epic fail, because even the people who’d recently woke up to the Convid psyop, including my husband are all calling Putin, Hitler, cheering to remove Russian Vodka and freeze to death without Gas, it doesn’t matter what I try to tell them, plus when Taiwan and any other places are up, the evil media simply won’t show it, so they’ll never know what to think.

The saying here is, Its much eaiser to fool someone, than think they’ve been fooled.

I cannot even watch any TV or listen to the radio, to check what they’re saying, as I normally would, I have simply removed myself from this utter maddnes, but jeeze it is boring and silent.

In response Cheeky Latte to her Publication

The white hats are in charge. Much of what is being shown is simply to wake up the normies. I know some are not waking up but as things progress they will and they will look back and know they were deceived. If they saw everything we have seen, they would all be awake, but they chose not to.

(1) Show this thread

This is so manipulated. I hope you don't actually think this was aired on any news program.😂

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

FAKE BODIES, JUST LIKE IN THE HOSPITALS WHEN MSM WAS REPORTING❗ïļðŸĪĻWhats that saying Fool me one shame on you , fool me twice shame on me❗ïļðŸĪĻNot falling for fake Dead bodies❗ïļðŸĪĻ

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Me either, even if they are "walking dead."

(1) Show this thread

Z sweater to the rescue lol

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Seriously everything Nana touches today is 17. The last post I replied to was 17 ,71, 17. Almost all are 17s today.

They are not very good at making these movies!

What really pissed Nana off a few minutes ago was watching Fox news with the sound off and there was some woman on there asking for everyone in America to send money to some Ukrainian fund.
Now, I could tell she was making shit up just by her body language.

If Nana had a pissed level this moment it would be 17!

Nana has so many frens right now LIVING IN THEIR FOOKN CARS and ON THE STREETS OF AMERICA many with kids thro NO DAMN FAULT OF THEIR OWN!
Whole families even in homes without heat cause they cant pay the electric bill!
Kids in America going to bed hungry.

I say lets take care of our families instead of other countries at the moment! Then we branch out!!!!

@vincentkennedy

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

thats my wait number on truth social...#171,717

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Absolutely. Funny thing, I mistakenly didn't pay my electric bill because I changed my method of payment for the last bill and thought it would change for all bills after, so they charged me half of what the bill was for a late charge. I'm not paying. Not sure if/when I will. If we're living in a free will society, I say NO to electric that isn't free.

(2) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

wow ! what idiot pronounced that guy in the front. looks like all he needs is an enema and a lift assist

Fake will be the purpose now.
So much desinformation from many/same sources

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

FAKE. 99% of everything you see or read is propaganda from both sides right now. impossible to know much truth about whats happening in Ukraine. except:
1) bio weapon labs funded by US
2) genocide being committed in Donbas
3) Ukraine military are Neo-Nazi with swastikas on uniforms
4) Zelensky fled to Poland and is Klaus Schwab puppet.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

You are right. And the puzzle becomes little by little by little visible. I admire the patience along the process. A genious plan and worldwide!

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot 🇎🇧🇚ðŸ‡ļ MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

In the UK the DS are coining it in, the emails and donation buckets in shops are relentless, of course anyone who steps outside of this narrative is vilified as usual.
its literally beyond a joke.
@VincentKennedy

(2) Show this thread

I think this is Fake, it was from a Climate Change demonstration, nothing related with Ukraine

In response Spanish Anon to his Publication

I remember seeing this video before, as well. But we know it is fake when the dead awaken

(1) Show this thread