The Son's:
Pelosi
Kerry
Romney
Biden!
What are the odds? Zero to NONE?

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication

The Democratic party has morphed into a completely unrecognizable cult of satanic beasts. Their ego is way too large for this earth to contain and the extermination of these monsters is imminent. But in the meantime, we all need to ask ourselves this question. How did this happen and when? When we begin to look at when and how this horror show actually began in our own country, you will see that every American has some culpability in this. We never said a word when congress sent our young men into WWII. We never said a word when the congress and the president sent a bomber over to Japan with two atomic bombs. We never said a word when our government sent the youth (again) into Vietnam. Still no convoys and no rallies when the SCOTUS passed abortion into law. Oh and did we raise our voices when Bush Sr. sent our warriors to Desert Storm. Maybe we protested and demanded answers about 9/11. Maybe we have been asleep for way too long. Lots of evil entered while we were sleeping

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Like Q said we knew something wasn't quite right-I always felt it at the age of 12 when they assassinated our President-then tried to tell us what we saw...I was horrified..It came over the speaker in class -everyone cried-we were sent home as the World Mourned...People would look at us like we had two heads, gees they still are today with the masks-vaccines -the war in Ukraine that doesn't exist...I am one crazy Grandma

In response connie wright to her Publication

Exactly. But on November 4, 2020, my 97 year old mother and I watched as the presidential election was stolen from our country. That is the moment that shook us both awake. We have been digging and researching ever since looking for the cracks, looking for the facts and wishing we were young enough to do more that type on the computer. But, at least we are spreading information as it comes to us. That is something. Now we are great grandma and great GREAT grandma. Five generations in our family line. Wow. We pray every day for God to help us all make this world a much better place for our grandchildren to live in. And God has told us that He will definitely do just that. Just hold the line and stand firm. That is our only duty and we are up to that.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/I7XFXq8WfXta/
This guy is a hero...he was arrested for exposing corruption..child trafficking..then they twisted it saying Field is a pedo not true...I learned so much from Field about our corrupted government...Juan is JFK Jr...I have been researching since 2017.

Going to watch this video with Mom later this evening.

You are 5 years behind of what is going on...You need to brace yourself....We know they stoled the Election, that is the ending not the beginning. PDJT pulled back the curtain to expose the corruption in the world, the SIN all over the world, the lies being told, he draws out the ones you trusted the most...There is NO war in Ukraine, Putin is taking down the Cabal-their crime HUB...this is why everyone is protecting Ukraine --So much you have to learn, I will help answer your questions..

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

True that we are not there yet. We are moving slowly into the full light of the truth. Every single revelation is another step forward to us. Keep in mind that my mother is 97 years old and I am 77 years old. We are not as adept as we once were so little baby steps is all that we can handle. But we know our GOD will help us through this maze of corruption and deceit and He will show us that great TRUTH that we so diligently seek. Any bits of data that you can send our way is greatly appreciated.

You have to prepare yourself for MANY tears-But You have to start slow & you have to find the answers, If we tell you-we would be no better then the PRO-GRAM-MED T.V. The way I started was through 'Q'...it is like a puzzle-they give you the questions, you find the answers. The Internet & the government website has all the answers...the rabbit hole is SO deep, it feels like everyone is evil...this is NOT about Republicans/Democrats-This is truly God vs Satan starting back to Adam & Evil. We help by Praying non stop-total Faith in our Lord through Love, Peace & Unity..We are all his Children, We are his Temple, God is in US (not a Church) we exist through Vibrations. https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/01/an_introduction_to_q.html. PDJT is Q+ JFK is Q-JFK JR is Q-10 or less. the link above should get you started-it is a World Wide Movement-I am 70, you are never old

(1) Show this thread