Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Those faces are priceless.

I watched it a couple of times. Trying to read Trump's body language after the arm pat. Trump adjusts his jacket/coat. Hmmmm...it almost seemed like a little disdain toward Putin? Maybe my mind is working overtime.

President Trump and Vladimir Putin are both great actors. They can make people believe one side and be completely in the other side. Is that dishonest? No, it is not letting the enemy know where you really stand. When the time is right these two men will fight for their core beliefs even to death. Both of them are in constant danger of assassinations. Can you imagine living like that? Knowing wherever you go there are snipers ready to take you out? Even in their own secure enclaves, they could have an assassin within. These two men have nerves of steel. But I believe that both in their own way love their country. Do they fully trust each other? Probably not. But their combined power is awesome and they are willing to unite in the effort to save humanity. Thank God for that.

In response Free2Bme to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bmolina0003 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandy Molina, click on at the bottom under it