I am on Truth Social.

Not as Doq or as Anon, but using my true identity.

I will share details when the timing is right. It might be a month from now. It might be a year from now.

For now I will continue to post on both places.

Timing is everything.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior🙏🏼 Christian ✝️ Pro 1A🇺🇸2A🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 savethechildren NO TROLLS

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Attempted TS .. downloaded app, received emailed link, tried for awhile wasn’t able to asign user name/password. I have 1k users onGab which I ck once a month. kinda like it here ... i don’t need thousands of people knowing my thoughts lol I just want the truth

Thank You Doq 💗 See You There

awesome. I'll be waiting.

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

Thanks Doq!!! What's up...

LIKE TRUMP SAID, WHAT ABOUT THAT DOC HOLLIDAY?

I LOOK FORWARD TO THE REVEAL ON YOUR TIME 😎👍

Still waiting! Anticipation!!🙌🏻
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Pro God! Pro Family! Pro Life! Pro Trump! I'm trusting the plan! Banned from Twitter twice. On Truth Social @HollyAnn2022 #WWG1WGA ❤🇺🇸❤

Please keep posting here until they get Truth Social for the Android!!

Pro God! Pro Family! Pro Life! Pro Trump! I'm trusting the plan! Banned from Twitter twice. On Truth Social @HollyAnn2022 #WWG1WGA ❤🇺🇸❤

Please keep posting here until they get Truth Social for the Android!!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

You’ll always be 122 to me Doq. Thanks for all you do! 🇺🇸

America First- 122
JFK Jr Lives- 122

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Holding the Line on the TS waitlist! Looking forward tto connecting with my patriot fam there.

Looking forward to connecting with you over there. I’ve never been anonymous on any of my social media. In hindsight, I probably should have🤷‍♀️

FJB .......Trump is my President

I just got added today on there .

Intriguing.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

100 percent. Carry on!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Can’t wait to connect with you there. I’m there as CuriousJuice. i appreciate you brother.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

love you Doq…just happy you are still with us 😊
btw im not on TS yet, i hear the waitlist os huge

Why is the platform starting with apple and not android? Is this a Snow White moment to show the liberals they have taken one to many bites outta the poisoned apple?

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

Let me find out lol Im still on waiting list

Thanks, still waiting to get on "The invitation" foran android app to launch ... no email, nothing.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

One thing I have learned☺️
Things will happen on Gods time
not on our time
When we are allowed to be on Truth Social
We will be there
Best to work out the bugs
So we all don't get bugs.drarba
Have a little Patiences yea yea🤣
We are in a good spot at the moment. Anonup Rocks!

Always a rebel, always a fighter... mom, wife, business person, anon, trumpster, deplorable and proud of it... We the people is my motto.

please tell them I want to beta test android... I fear I am missing out... :)😉

Telling people what you are not telling them. Non-info?

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Cannot get on...Android 😒

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

Don't feel bad. I have an iPhone and signed up the first day and I am still on the waitlist at over 200,000.

(1) Show this thread

And the name we have to look for is....??? can you refresh my memory ???😁😎

😁That will be Great DoQ😎
144 Likes now😇

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Q post 1125
“FBI burning the midnight oil”
https:// mobile.twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/984145872241020929
What was just released to Nunes?
https:// www.nytimes.com/2018/04/11/us/politics/ezra-cohen-watnick-justice-department-national-security-adviser.html
Warning?
Telegraph?
https:// mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984022625440747520
IT’S HAPPENING.
Q

Are you going to switch personalities too?😂😂😂😂
Cause this one might be hard to hide!🧐😘😁✍️

Let's just say you tend to stand out in a crowd.

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Hi Doq, I got on TS a week ago. I'm perplexed about the emphasis on multiplying followers. I'm more of a news/truth content person versus popularity achiever. Am I missing the point? I've adhered to our admonition on anonup, "be careful who you follow", so I'm automatically discerning. But there are these "trains" of followers who seem to have numbers as their goal. I don't understand. Could you enlighten me? You've been my#1 go-to and I trust your savvy. I want substance of message, not a high school popularity platform. What am I missing? Please advise. Thank you for your wisdom.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

I'm still sitting at 586K on the wait list since I signed on two weeks ago. Not sure if I'll make it on.

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

The MSM, Hollywood, Sports, and Academia ‘s tool of “parroting” used for decades to spread misinformation, support the Globalist narrative, etc., is now being used aginst them.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts