Could drugs like Ivermectin and HCQ or other drugs help cure
the disease if it is caused by parasites?

The root cause of disease in human beings is parasitic infection. ALL DISEASE - INCLUDING CANCER.

Ivermectin is a powerful parasiticide. Get rid of the parasites, get rid of the disease.

Oh, and you cannot overdose. But what WILL happen with large doses is something called “herzing” - the parasites are being driven out quickly and they congregate in areas like extremities (fingers, toes, etc) and as they do, it can cause discomfort. Some people even experience TEMPORARY impact to their vision (this would be evidence that their eyes had parasitic infection).

(FYI - ivermectin is a fungus. It is a naturally occurring fungus on grass or other plants; ever see your dog or cat eat grass? They are getting a God-given anti-parastic medicine when they do this. It is medicinal.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

For anyone having trouble getting it, my husband actually got some from our Veterinary doctor. He said he himself has been taking it daily for the last 2 years. If you have a vet, you could always say it is for the pet.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Another NATURAL cancer killer: Graviola/Soursop fruit.

Anti-oxidant, anti-cancer, anti-convulsant, anti-arthritic, anti-parasitic, anti-malarial, liver protective and anti-diabetic effects.

Graviola has been found to be an astonishing 10,000 times stronger at at killing cancer cells than chemotherapy.

Extracts from the soursop tree have been found to effectively target and kill malignant cancer cells in 12 different types of cancers including colon, breast, prostate, lung, cervical and pancreatic cancer.

I ADORE the taste. And the results!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

"These leaves are claimed to have extremely potent anti-cancer compounds called acetogenins. More than twice the amount of the common soursop variety.

You can make tea with the dried leaf, or put a small amount in smoothies.

Our mountain soursop leaves are harvested locally here in South Florida and sun dried naturally.

One bag will provide up to two weeks of daily use depending on the dosage."

https://miamifruit.org/products/dried-mountain-soursop-leaves?g_network=g&g_adid=552281920783&g_keyword=&g_adtype=search&g_adgroupid=127808939269&g_keywordid=dsa-790217602214&g_campaign=DSA+-+Non+Brand&g_acctid=475-990-3176&g_campaignid=14925869640

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this!🙏🏻

(4) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Thank you. I will pass this along.