Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

and Christopher Metz is the largest stockholder in Vista Outdoors that purchased Remington ammo.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

It appears Vista Outdoors owns the Remington ammo facilities

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I wonder how they'll feel when the truth finally comes out and they are backing the wrong horse.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Didn’t remington go bankrupt 🤔

same people who bought bushmaster and then paid fake sandy hook parties 73 million... trying to direct things they are.

I appreciate firearms and ammo.
I will never purchase another Remington product. This IS war you knuckleheads and you're picking the wrong side.
BOYCOTT. 'F' around and find out.

I will never purchase another Remington product. This IS war you knuckleheads and you're picking the wrong side.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Whatttt......Okay Winchester it is until further notice