☀️☀️☀️

I've been in a Vitamin D battle for over 10 years and get a lot of sunshine. High doses of 50,000iu a week! My endocrinologist finally admitted his red pill diagnosis: "The common denominator between the problem and the patients worldwide is the "FOOD CHAIN". In their plan of depopulation, in order for their virus to work, they had to alter the food for a long time in years, to gain their end result." He then told me to highly increase my green salads and veggies and stay away from EVEN ORGANIC foods. They have altered every seed. We grow our own food using Amish seeds. I don't have a Vitamin D issue any longer. He was red pilled decades ago like me but I didn't know they had altered the food at seed level, ALL FOOD SOLD to us until that day, 8 years ago.

Think on this: They are testing the "jab" for seeds at UCLA for farmers to grow. They tell us before they DO IT.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mama Tee, click on at the bottom under it