Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I've been in a Vitamin D battle for over 10 years and get a lot of sunshine. High doses of 50,000iu a week! My endocrinologist finally admitted his red pill diagnosis: "The common denominator between the problem and the patients worldwide is the "FOOD CHAIN". In their plan of depopulation, in order for their virus to work, they had to alter the food for a long time in years, to gain their end result." He then told me to highly increase my green salads and veggies and stay away from EVEN ORGANIC foods. They have altered every seed. We grow our own food using Amish seeds. I don't have a Vitamin D issue any longer. He was red pilled decades ago like me but I didn't know they had altered the food at seed level, ALL FOOD SOLD to us until that day, 8 years ago.

Think on this: They are testing the "jab" for seeds at UCLA for farmers to grow. They tell us before they DO IT.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Yeah, try that in Syracuse NY

Always

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

dark circles under your eyes indicates low d vitamin levels❣ and blackheads to

That would be great if they would stop with the chemtrails leaving a daily grey hazy day or rain.

☀️☀️Looking forward to a day when we have skies without chemtrails!! ☀️☀️