Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I need your help.

Make a comment below and tell me what you hate the most about home mortgages with banks.

Thank you!

I remember when we purchased our first home, in 1981, we chose the lender we wanted and remained with that lender until we sold that home 10 years later. (moved to another city)

Now it doesn't matter who the lender is to start with, a mortgage can be sold to another lender(s) without the buyers consent.
From what many friends have shared, the next lender may be worse than the first or subsequent "lenders".

In some states, it is prohibited for real estate agents to get first dibs on properties.
In other states, becoming a real estate agents creates the perfect scenerio to snatch up new properties, often before they're put on the market. They become Rental properties or often flips with mere cosmetic changes for a big mark up.

Having worked in the mortagage refinance industry and as a city clerk, I've dealt with many real estate agents and property developers.
In 10 years of experience I can easily state there are very few that are honest or care about their clients!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Light and LOVE, click on at the bottom under it