🔴Graham justified his remarks in an interview with Fox News’ Fox and Friends, stating that he hopes someone in Russia understands that Putin is 'destroying Russia and you need to take this guy out by any means possible.'

https://rebelne.ws/3Mrdjpu

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

he is a hawk..what did we expect.

Old worn out grump living in a hick town. Packrat-Hoarding type collector.

Graham is JUST as guilty in destroying AMERICA.

If that were true, he may need to make similiar remarks regarding pudding brain

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

NO WONDER WHY LINDSEY WANTS TO HRC HIM

Pravda:
Putin Threatens to Release Satellite Evidence of 9/11

https://www.veteranstodayarchives.com/2015/02/10/pravda-putin-threatens-to-release-satellite-evidence-of-911/

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

We do not give a damn about the world view of America at this point. We demand to know the damned truth. No more lies and deceit. Put the light on the facts and we the people will do whatever is necessary to rectify these heinous acts. The most important issue is to lay out the truth, arrest those who took part in these traitorous acts and when convicted execute every last one of them. That is the only acceptable answer. No mercy no deals. BTW - the families of the war criminals should not get to keep one single penny of their ill gotten gains. Rather the money and assets must be used to compensate the families of all the victims of the crimes committed. This includes the young warriors' families who lost their lives and limbs.

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread