PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Quite the call to action on 3/3. đź‘€

“BREAKING: Senator Lindsay Graham calls for Russians to assassinate Putin“—The Insider Paper

https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1499577351549726720?s=20

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

[They] want this conflict to destroy Putin because they know Putin has the real election results, knows all about the many illegal globalist/deep state activities that go on in Ukraine including those illegal activities of the Bye-Done family. Putin knows about the bio-labs and the human experimentation and gain of function activities. He knows about the human trafficking, child trafficking, weapons and drug trafficking, money laundering and little Lindsay is terrified of these disclosures coming out IMO.

Only people mentioned by @MeekaStella in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Meeka Stella, click on at the bottom under it