If you sign up for the military, put on a uniform, and go to war… nobody will ridicule you for "playing at being a soldier". You also (in theory) gain the benefits of the laws of war and Geneva convention. Anons face unrestricted warfare where they are being psychologically and economically targeted, and their families murdered and maimed, yet continue to fight despite the scorn heaped upon them.

I must write a proper tribute to anons soon…

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You were born for this. Your combination of wit and discernment along with genuine intellect is a rare thing. You are greatly appreciated! Keep pressing on! 💥💥💥

Many people are talking about this.

As anons we fight for humanity, even when those around us do not realize the battles we endure so that all can overcome evil. In years of battle we build more and more energy to spiritual strike fear in those who seek to harm us. Their spiritual attacks do not even have a chance at peircing our armour now. We do not fight for money, valor or recognition...we fight as a distant but united force to raise humanity from the ashes of the old world. I am thankful for every brave anon who is in this battlefield and I pray we are protected from the evil that attacks us during its dying moments on our planet. 🙏❤

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Nat Gone to her Publication

Yes, thank you for expressing how so many of us feel ❣🙏

Wordsmith, Lightworker, Anon, Human Design 1/3 Splenic Manifestor Holding the Light is my Soul Purpose

In response Nat Gone to her Publication

This is the energy we need right now. Seriously. Ukraine who? Remember your kids first Christmas opening presents or grandkids being born. You do not have to participate in the fear, it is a choice.

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

No such thing as a fair weather patriot.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Someday, hopefully, soon I can use my real identity here and all the other platforms where I use this fake one. These fights we fight and the severe threat to life are not a joke. The battles are real outside of these platforms and on the streets.
~
I do not say a lot in detail here about things I am in the middle of right now for fear of real-life retribution to my family. Very real deaths have happened here in this valley over the political agenda of elites in power where I live over the last two years and they were carried out by officials. I hope to come to you all soon with my real identity! I feel very confined like this...I still must "mask up".
~
I repeat that I am absolutely not at all suicidal!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Prayers for you and your family. God bless you and thank you for your bravery.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

BOOM

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

I Feel I Have Accomplished More In 4 Years Being A Digital Warrior
Then I Ever Did In The Real Military.

Wordsmith, Lightworker, Anon, Human Design 1/3 Splenic Manifestor Holding the Light is my Soul Purpose

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Thank you for your service to the people of our nation and the world!

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

God bless you and thank you for your service.

(2) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Martin you have such a truthful, soul hitting way with words. Love your posts.♥️

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Always remember . . .

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏❤️

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Soldiers always got paychecks until anons