GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

(C)lowns (I)n (A)merica exposed!!
Russian news exposes official documents that show the CIA committing pedophilia & bestiality.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

If this does not make your blood boil, then you are still sound asleep. The excuses offered for NOT prosecuting a CIA employee who ADMITS that he had inappropriate sex with a 2 YO girl is that he might reveal Classified information in the course of a trial. Then my answer is NO TRIAL, just EXECUTION. Problem solved. For these types of crimes especially when the monster admits to the sexual assault of a child, a trial should not be mandatory. Execution for the confessed pedophile is fully warranted. That pedophile should not be allowed to breathe the same air as their innocent victims.

Rabid animals/mad dogs are put down for a reason. It's not JUST so that they won't harm anyone else...though that is the highest priority....it's also so that they won't do more harm to themselves. Put THEM out of their own misery.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimmys ConjecturingAgain, click on at the bottom under it