Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

PICTURES WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Pompeo looks pretty darn thin here, actor or clone?

The two guys on the left with the 5:5

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Nice catch. I missed that one.

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Just when I think I have it all figured out

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Is he a hostage?

Has anyone read the story of the Sumerians and the war between Enlil and Enki?

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

Mike isnt Kansas, just saying lol 😆

In response Linz 888 to her Publication
In response Linz 888 to her Publication

i agree

(3) Show this thread

Is Kansas, Mike? Sorry - still learning so much. 😊

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Yes, Q calls Mike Pompeo, “Kansas”.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Yes. We were told to "Trust Kansas" so this movie is a little hard to keep up with.

(2) Show this thread

I’m going to make one more post and then let this go. On multiple occasions Q said to “Trust Kansas”. Sometimes a boot is just a boot. Maybe the intent is to confuse and misdirect. Sec Pompeo is certainly not trying to hide it. All I know is that the more I know, the more I know I don’t know. See the attached drops for more.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Das Boot. he got the boot it would seem? heh

The big question here is that he is FORMER Why is he there? sometimes a boot is just a boot.

Only followers of this user (@Pretschie71) can see their posts

🧐🤔🤪

Why does it look like she's wearing scrubs to an international meeting? Also...looks like she has on 2 different sweaters? The left side doesn't match the right. They are dang casual for such a meeting aren't they? Almost like they were "picked up" there and he was booted? hmmm.....interesting.

Excellent observations! why are the 2 on the left waving? It seems too disjointed… photoshopped

(1) Show this thread

euh 🙄une botte de chat ?

WhipLash347, [3/3/2022 11:30 AM]
[Forwarded from We Are The News]
[ Photo ]
MR POOL COMMS: Prepare For Zero-Day Cyber-Power Attacks [11.4]

At 10:14 last night (11.4), Mr Pool posted armed soldiers in a cyber matrix (i.e. cyber attack). Q told us cyber-power attacks will be attempted on Zero-Day [11.4 - Law Of War].

To confirm this intent, at 11:45pm, Mr Pool posted: PREPARE, directly connecting to Q4587 "Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4."

Also at 10:14, Mr Pool posted a LIGHTHOUSE with the light on during a storm, representing the power (grid) aspect of the cyber-power attacks; and connecting to Q64 "Should the lights go out please know we are in control." Also, LIGHTHOUSE = 124 = SHUTDOWN = Russia Blamed.

11.4 is likely Durham's BIG INDICTMENTS made public. The Cabal will counter with cyber-power attacks, and likely blame Russia. However, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming = 316 => 3.16. It is not just a catch-phrase.

Q4944, Are you

Patriot Power! 🐸 Truth is light...God has won.💥 His great reveal will be SO beautiful! 🌏

In response David Spiegel to his Publication

And 3/16 is Durham’s birthday, which also makes me think of John 3:16. 🤔

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

I think sometimes a boot is just a boot. Took my friend to the doctor yesterday. She got a boot. Maybe I don't want to believe it about Pompeo.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

Best answer, Cookie Lover. May I offer one of my own to piggy back on yours?

I had to wear a boot for a while. Does that mean I am headed for GTMO?

Taiwan has 2 biolabs that need to be destroyed. Pompeo is on our side unless and until someone can find credible evidence that he's not.

While Trump and Kim Jong Un were having "Twitter wars" (it was all theater) Pompeo was with Un, working out the details of the Alliance of white hats with Un.

Un is part of the white hat alliance taking down the NWO.

2 pics

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

There has been no lawful CIA agent?

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

Masked!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I wonder does it matter which foot the boot is on? Is there a message there?

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

This is one story I'm going to wait to see how it plays out & reserve judgement/opinion.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Saint George.
Orthodoxy

(1) Show this thread

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

the two on the left giving the 5x5 sign, white hats, one “holding the bag”, we have it all.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

das boot

🎯

(1) Show this thread