Looks like all militaries are surrounding them.
Looks like a CHECKMATE Scenario unfolding.

Only people mentioned by @theyRcoming in this post can reply

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

sacre trafic 😁la blague

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THOSE ARE ALL CIVILIAN FLIGHTS IT DIDNT REALLY CHANGE THE REAL DRAMA WAS THE MASSIVE AMT OF MILITARY HELICOPTERS LANDING IN DEM CITY STREETS DROPPING OFF THEN RETURNING. IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT MORE HAPPENING NOW.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

For many years, we went to church on Ash Wednesday to have the ashes applied to our foreheads. We proudly wore them all day everywhere we went. We had NO IDEA or THOUGHT that we were spreading a pagan God ritual. Now, looking back, I am convince that the religions of the world are NOT Christian, but rather pagan and leaning toward satanic. Satan has hijacked these church practices and turned them into idol worship. He laughs at us for falling for his evil schemes. I pray for my friends who are still trapped by these rituals.

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

clearly a storm is upon the cabal.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

ALMOST LIKE A WHITE SQUAL

(1) Show this thread