Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Saving Israel for last. Israel = Khazaria = Ukraine AFAIC

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

The asleep are really touchy about Russia. I got blown up by some pretty angry people... I’ll spare you the details but i was outnumbered and the stupid comments were thick. oh well, i decided to let them simmer a bit before going back in. 🤣

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

I have a group on FB that is trying to put together toy/trinket/book boxes for kids. Idea is to send something 'meaningful" to a kid so it can relieve their stress. Don't know how this idea will pass..
Logistical problem, UPS and FEDERAL EXPRESS are no longer shipping into Ukraine and Russia effective this week..

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

the immigration treaty with Isreal should have been a tip off

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

We have so much to relearn.