In Trump's 2018 Foreign Interference Executive Order, it declares, "to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity."

Why do you think the Hedge Funds and Wall Street are panicking right now? It's game time.#wwg1wga#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#thestormisuponus

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

In response John Reese to his Publication

Such a great time to see them fall.....thieves!

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

John Reese, great profile message!

I’m not here to be hit on ... js

Stocks are code for children ...when it all falls they will loose all per Trump sigung into law on Dec 31 2018 if you are caught in human trafficking ALL assests are seized

speaking of game time, anyone have any guesses on this superbowl jive that might be good enough to have on--- for a girl who cant stand tv or the likes of...
im hoping it will be a dose of reality.

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

In response KGD Bassist to her Publication

Anytime The Cheifs play it's an exciting game. I love to watch them play!

In response KGD Bassist to her Publication

superbowl a great time to take over the airwaves for important messages

just saying ;)

(2) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Panic before the freeze .... no coincidences.

God, family, country. WWG1WGA. Awakened, Blessed and Ascending

Yep, they are had. EO13848 clearly spells it out which also ties in EO13694 and 13757 written under Obama on Cyber interference. Awesome how the White hats tied it all in and used their traps against them!

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Game time baby! LFG! 🇺🇸🦅