There are people in my office today talking like they know exactly what’s happening in Ukraine. 🤯

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Amusing note: One "news reporter" on Fox - as he was asking a foreign affairs "expert" said this,
"So far, I've heard ten different theories on the 'War in Ukraine' so I'm asking you for the eleventh opinion." Not so amusing: that people can't see the absurdity.

...lots of people on here too....

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

😁My husband avoids the truth to remain in his comfort zone. was bombarded with red pills yesterday. My husband had to hold his horse while shoer put new shoes on. his horse Shoer is an Anon. We talked about Ukraine fake imaging coming out, children being saved, Next variant possibly blew up in Bio Weapon lab. It was fun!!!!

🤣😁🤣😁 Same her

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

These are the same people who knew the rona was from a bat at the wet market, who said keep 6 feet apart, who still wear masks, who believe the jab gave them immunity and changed it to lessening the symptoms and who call all of us conspiracy nuts.

Same here, while they can not wait for their next booster.

you should drop some decode posties around

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I'm ready for truth to boomerang!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

lol - and my niece sent me a message last night to "stock up." Like I haven't been saying that for the last year.

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Yup over here as well. Interesting when you remind them of Burrisma (SP), whose sons sat on the board, the strong arming to get 1 Billion. Then you whip out your research showing the locations of the 11 bioweapons (labs funded by DOD) started by Senator Obama in 2005. I am an engineer and documentation & research is second nature. Last thing when you mention all the people (Soros, Clinton, Pelosi etc) making a big deal out of it, you see the light begin to glimmer over their heads. Hugs

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

I redpilled my grandparents on Ukarine. My grandmother was shocked !

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

i somehow successfully red pilled two people in 1 day. so proud of myself

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

😂

I actually ran into someone yesterday who was in tears and frantic blubbering about being scared to death because we're all gonna die in a nuclear war. Logical explanation would have been wasted on this person so I recommended my nuclear war preparedness kit - a lawn chair and a bottle of El Pesidente tequila!

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

🤣😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

They must be watching the Fake News Media!!! Russsia, Russia, Russia...Putin, Putin, Putin... Bad, Bad, Bad...Killing Babies,military at a stand still because they're running out of gas,he's losing, he's getting ready to take over the city of ???....he's committing war crimes... never ending.... 24/7. Really pushing "their" narrative!!!

beep boop beep
I'm re-living the Russian bot days with liberal family🤖

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Liberte Mom to her Publication

I have people who knew Covid was a farce and refusing to watch MSM suddenly glued to the TV again- CNN no less 😳- and sprattling on about poor Ukraine !😱
I am like WTH! 🙄

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

If given a blank map I bet they couldn't point out where Ukraine is

Maybe make this your Locked Screen Saver and say Nothing? 🤣😂🤷‍♀️

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

It’s maddening!

Let me guess...Russia man BAD!😂

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I suppose, MSM infos they had?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Right. The profile pics with Ukraine flag added. 😐

(1) Show this thread