PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Think mirror? 👀👇

“BIDEN SAYS AMERICANS SHOULD NOT BE WORRIED ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR“—The Insider Paper

“Important to understand.
ONLY AT THE PRECIPICE [moment of destruction] WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.”—Q

🇺🇸🦅

#NCSWIC

https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1498389228639731723?s=20

Photo 1/2

Only people mentioned by @Trump2023 in this post can reply

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Que verite arrive et avec la liberte 🙏☘️

If i see this post one more fking time. those who get it, get it and if they dont by now they never fkin will.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Having a bad day there if you don’t like my Q post take your anger and move on.

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

I remember that one. It's been an awakening, and it's been great, it hasn't been a cold shower by any means. 😊🍿👍
AND It's going to be Biblical!
I wouldn't have missed this for the world , er yeah, because it IS FOR THE WORLD!!
It's All Happening! Stay Strong, Stay Calm.
The Lord is at the Helm ALWAYS.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

I remember that one. It's been an awakening, and it's been great, it hasn't been a cold shower by any means. 😊🍿👍
AND It's going to be Biblical!
I wouldn't have missed this for the world , er yeah, because it IS FOR THE WORLD!!
It's All Happening! Stay Strong, Stay Calm.
The Lord is at the Helm ALWAYS.