Donald Trump Jr does not get enough credit. Period. Full stop.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Firstly, yes. Secondly, is he doing more than political commentary / pundit stuff?

Firstly, yes. Secondly, is he doing more than political commentary / pundit stuff?

46 VIBES . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

There is more than one JR that doesn't get enough credit . 😎

He is with Newsome's Ex-wife and then Ivanka with Kushner 🤷‍♂️ what are the odds?

To be fair... he comes off as a pandering, pretentious, disingenuous, supremely mockable liar/narcissist. Kinda like when he/his company bought a fleet of planes intended for luxury flying and it went under because he spent millions on installing gold plated sinks, genuine leather seats etc. and nobody was willing to pay the cost.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

NONE OF THEM DO. FOR NOW.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Agreed, Nana thinks b4 this is over that a hell of a bunch of libs are gonna love him, bigly.

Agreed!! He is defintely a patriot sharing truths of his own free will. God bless him, and you, DoQ+. What a beautiful family. You should be proud. Job well done. I think Don Jr will make a fantastic president one day. 🙏❤🇺🇸

I have a gut feeling Jr. will be running for President someday.