๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

My sister took this just now flying over her house in MO.. i dont know my Aircraft.. anyone know what type this is..?

โœ๏ธโš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Id like to know as well.

Stay tuned, there has got to be a Vet or current military who can answer... I'm a curious cat!๐Ÿ˜ธ

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

About me? Nothing noteworthy, just saved the President from New York once and Saved L.A. from some weirdo. No big deal.

Retired AirForce here. That is a C-130 aircraft. H-model to be specific; can tell from the sound of the engines. Been around since early 1950's and is the backbone of every tactical airlift in theatre since.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Ahaaa, TY Sir...I worked for a Cargo Airline back in the day and those babies were HUGE so this one just looked skinny compared to my uneducated guess here..๐Ÿ˜…
Wonder what they were doing flying over MO?? Hmmm

ps Thank you for your service too, you have all my Respect!!๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

(1) Show this thread

โœ๏ธโš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Iโ€™m positive somebody will know.