My sister took this just now flying over her house in MO.. i dont know my Aircraft.. anyone know what type this is..?

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

looks like a c130 hercules.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Major Thomas to his Publication

TY Major...is that considered a Cargo Craft? Seems a big skinny for Cargo no?

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

From what I have seen online it resembles a Lockheed MC-130P

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I worked for an Air Cargo Airline at LAX and they were big FAT planes, Hmmm maybe you are right, it just looks a little skinny for Cargo...๐Ÿคจ

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

YUGE devolution-type ON OUR SIDE?

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ No idea... I'm not good at aircraft, but that is not a commercial plane that much I do know.. ๐Ÿ‘€

(1) Show this thread

โœ๏ธโš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Id like to know as well.

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Stay tuned, there has got to be a Vet or current military who can answer... I'm a curious cat!๐Ÿ˜ธ

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA ๐ŸŠ

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Have had Blackhawks and C-130's flying around here. Not normal

(2) Show this thread