Only people mentioned by @Bib45le in this post can reply

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

What? A bunch of clones?

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Bubby Swan to his Publication

I hope not. Implies they were in witness protection and worked w Q to take down cabal. Once cabal is no longer a well oiled machine or a threat they can 'come back'. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

What? A bunch of clones?

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

this would be VERY interesting.....

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕💕

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

They'll save Princess Diana and John Lennon for the UK. Wonder who will be in Canada? And other countries> so exciting. God bless

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

This is going to blow some minds.

Christian Mom of two, Maw Maw Toots to three grands plus one great grand❤️ Proud Louisiana Patriot! Love President Trump❤️🇺🇸❤️

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

I would love a front-row seat for this one❤️

(1) Show this thread