Only people mentioned by @joann212 in this post can reply

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

United, we NOW feel that right.
The TRUTH belongs to the PEOPLE.

“peak wartime propaganda” - gematria
once again drop 512

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Thank Q
Re: MSM
“Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.”

Added bonus is watching the rats run 🐀🐀

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Right! Lol

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

NOW WE ARE MAKING THE HISTORY

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

“When does news become PROPAGANDA?”

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

So over the target. It's been a long times coming !!!!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

So over the target. It's been a long times coming !!!!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

AMEN!!!

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

Diet Coke.. Lol For some reason Hunter came to mind when I saw the can. Hunter and his Coke diet.

(1) Show this thread

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO WIN TRUTH SOCIAL OPENS UP FOR EVERYBODY AND SO MUCH GETS EXPOSED WITHOUT BEING CENSORED. I BELIEVE THAT'S WHEN THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WILL START WAKING UP.

About me? Nothing noteworthy, just saved the President from New York once and Saved L.A. from some weirdo. No big deal.

I've lost count of how many times I've said this to people.

Everything you know is a lie. The real truth is more profound and unbelievable than you can imagine.

Very few finding the truth compared to the world population. Glad I'm on truth's side with all of you. :)

(1) Show this thread

People are going crazy

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

Russia, Russia, Russia, Sanction, Sanction, Sanction. Rubio, always on the wrong side of history. Odd, you heard nothing from him about the illegals entering our country at alarming rates, war declared on the American people by clot shots that killed thousands, not a peep about the 2020 rigged election, BUT, all the sudden, he's very concerned about Ukraine.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

She is so badass!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Right!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So R You . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅 . ⚡️1️⃣7️⃣⚡️

(1) Show this thread