The end won't be for everyone. Some went back to sleep.

So my question is if people go back to sleep or still only half awake- what happens? Are we still trying to red pill them?

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunflower in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

i think after what is coming, the telovised tribunals, we'll be good for generations to come. education will change as with most everything.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

True you cant force it on anyone but people need to see that you must take responsability for your actions and good or bad. You reap what you sow. I think It will be a real wakeup call for most and to let them know they need to have respect for the law or suffer the consequences. Now one above the law.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Look how long ago 911 was, most have forgotten their outrage.

(3) Show this thread
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

I don't believe we can force people to stay awake. Free will.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Donna Corn to her Publication

I think those awake will stay awake. I think some are weary of the timelines shifting and are thinking they need to move on or make plans for what could possibly be four years of hell. I think those of us awake should shift our focus on being around for support, comfort, and questions from those still asleep but will be jolted awake when everything is known. We can still try to awaken people, but I think we have to be realistic that not everyone wants to wake up.

(1) Show this thread