Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Kuru or clone malfunction?

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Kelensky is like...WTF?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Even an actor couldn't ignore this. lol

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

When you’re going to be executed, and still have a role to play

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Tremors... feels like fear... terror. I always imagine this was her last public appearance and straight after she was put to death.. I think that is what was happening...

Tremors... feels like fear... terror. I always imagine this was her last public appearance and straight after she was put to death.. I think that is what was happening...

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

In need of Adenachrome

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Kuru Dis-ease

I saw a vid shot from [shakey]s left, there are lots and lots of people standing around, behind them...I did not see a single person watching [her] shake. It was if...she wasn't there.
Shocking.

Could be that.
Could be she'd already been loaded w/ some of the "goodies" in the vaccines (e.g. graphene) & was a living demo of what happens when 5G switch gets flipped?

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

thats sorta what i was thinking as well. Possibly since the music seemed to make it worse.

(1) Show this thread

Parkinson’s?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

“Life is never quite what it appears but it is filled with light and color!” #MAGA #fromdarktolight #Godalwayswins

Anxiety is horrible. 😢