Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Last week one of his posts kept me up and I felt horrible the next day. He posted an image of a being startled in bed....so I thought the event was going to happen overnight. I kept waking up all night long. I actually went out and bought lemon balm tea to help me relax.

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

I drink lemon balm tea almost every night! Love it!

(1) Show this thread

Shit's about to hit the fan. We are getting close

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🙃🙃🙃This is fun to try and figure out..

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Scare event.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Do you have any thoughts of what it could be?

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Mr Pool Posted 1:28 PM CST

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Then I got Dec 3rd 10am... and then at the end "what will you do"😅

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I feel like it needs to be watched in a mirror

(3) Show this thread

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Prepare
UR mind
UR heart
UR body
UR soul
Event coming soon, very soon.

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Intense last few days and weeks but I'm finally starting to get things in order so that I can be in the spiritual place where I need to be. God's timing is real. Prayers get answered. I am in awe. I'll be ready. Godspeed, Patriots. 💜🙏

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Ready as I'll ever be I reckon.
"...and even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev 22:20).
Humph. Y'all catch that vibe? .................^^^

(2) Show this thread

Mr pool just posted after days of no profile pic-the b/ w upsidedown clip-cant share it tho🤷‍♀️,u know the one? imagery had that in it☝️

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Will we live to see AFTER Defcon 1?

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I thought I saw Dec 3 10am when I watched upside down, but I'm thinking now it is Def 3 10am...hmmm TY Joe...I'm gonna watch again.. Upside down..LOL

(2) Show this thread