#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Really tough being in my house right now. My family thinks I'm on the side of a communist dictator who poisons people and that I'm happy about what is happening to the Ukranians :(

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

This is the link to the video I mentioned. The first 2 (maybe more) tell about the history ofvthe Khazars. All is well worth watching! Have you seen Fall of of the Cabal or Out of Shadows? I can send those if needed!

https://rumble.com/c/c-374394

Very familiar with all of these series, i have not seen this one and will try to get hubby to watch with me. Thank you Angie. I love following you, youre a wealth of information.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormgirl in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

Awww, thank you, Kelly!!! I was a teacher before I had my girls. I love to learn and share! The sequel gets very dark when it goes into China, forced abortions. It also tells of the pandemic- depopulation, killing people in hospitals (basically put to sleep with a specific drug). The first few are historical- he should find it fascinating!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I hope so, its been baby steps. He’s so open to some of the knowledge (political)but starts to shut down and goes into denial when shown the darker stuff(Satanic).

(1) Show this thread