#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Really tough being in my house right now. My family thinks I'm on the side of a communist dictator who poisons people and that I'm happy about what is happening to the Ukranians :(

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormgirl in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

This is the link to the video I mentioned. The first 2 (maybe more) tell about the history ofvthe Khazars. All is well worth watching! Have you seen Fall of of the Cabal or Out of Shadows? I can send those if needed!

https://rumble.com/c/c-374394

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Very familiar with all of these series, i have not seen this one and will try to get hubby to watch with me. Thank you Angie. I love following you, youre a wealth of information.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

There is a good video on the Khazarian Mafia. I used to have it on my phone. It explains what Russia went through and still goes through today. If I can find it, I will post it!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Thank you, I'll look as well :)

(1) Show this thread