Some people use social media to whine, bitch, and moan. I have my bad moments, but at least I try to offer the negative with humour. If I am down in the dumps I will talk to my personal frens, and avoid dragging others down with me.

Always build up (those on your side), never tear down.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Your comments are always much appreciated.

Martin: Reading your recent post’s it sounds like your fore into the general population (yesterday) wasn’t as hard as you had anticipated. Glad you are well and fighting on. Much respect to you my brother. If i am ever feeling down someone here in AU will brighten my day within 24 hours.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I too have bad moments. I think we all do. This battlefield is rough. When we are watching humanity slowly walk off a cliff and our words fall on deaf ears. Anonup is a great refuge to woke social media. I got your back friend.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

STAY STRONG WWG1WGA 🐸

(1) Show this thread

Thanks for all your Good Vibes & insights !!