Only people mentioned by @EALeonard in this post can reply

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response EAM Leonard to her Publication

Nobody bothers to do research anymore.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA “The only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

one can only destroy from the inside. one can only throw stones on the outside.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This is one crazy world that we live in . . .

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA “The only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

one can only destroy from WITHIN…