Obama supports Ukraine.
Romney supports Ukraine.
Abromovich supports Ukraine.

Now do you understand?

Who do you support?

Only people mentioned by @EALeonard in this post can reply

In response EAM Leonard to her Publication

I support GITMO

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA “The only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

i support public hangings & thiftiness.

(1) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Rudy Guillana* said in older interview i saw on RT News earlier today
Soros had NGOs in Ukraine was used to steal the $$$ Billions & send out. "pay offs"
will record next time it's on...
much more but explained how it worked. 3 billion American "Aide" came up missing plus more from other countries!

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA “The only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

day before 9/11, rumsfeld was presenting to pentagon how $6 million was missing. then it all disappeared in MSM after 9/11.

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Again
All exposed

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

not to everyone. our mission is to expose it to all…anyone who will listen.

(1) Show this thread

ukraine are germans. nazis. chenchens are russians fighting for russia.