PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

What happens if Russia has already pre-planned an exit from SWIFT involving XRP/blockchain? ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

โ€œBREAKING: Germany is working on limiting Russia access to SWIFT, two German ministers said.โ€œโ€”The Insider Paper

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

#NCSWIC

https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1497622334617890817?s=20

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Their plan is so obvious if you know what to look for.
XRP!

Seems like everything is going according to plan. Gold backed crypto by 2023. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

Speculation is โ€œBRICSโ€ already using xrp.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธHold on for a bumpy ride.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

a SWIFT fooking.

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

"Russia is the third largest gold producer.

China is number one.

There is major demand from central banks all over the world for gold.

Something to keep in mind in these tragic times."

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

nice find PJ