PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

What happens if Russia has already pre-planned an exit from SWIFT involving XRP/blockchain? 😎🇺🇸🦅

“BREAKING: Germany is working on limiting Russia access to SWIFT, two German ministers said.“—The Insider Paper

🇺🇸🦅

#NCSWIC

https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1497622334617890817?s=20

Their plan is so obvious if you know what to look for.
XRP!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

sometimes i feel like xrp is just waiting for me to get through these tests . 🤷‍♂️

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

Any thoughts on crude oil

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

If we are going off the petro dollar then I would assume oil prices will be going down after this movie is over.
Just my thoughts.

(1) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

Got XRP have spare cash buy more or Gold or silver bullion

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

yes I agree. xrp is being positioned to be the backbone of the new financial system. but was this a black hat or white hat plan? or a black hat plan coopted by the patriots?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is a hard place to be right now, but
It all sounds to Nana like everything is going just as Q planned.

Thank you so much VK for all you have done for us, Nana would sure like to hug your neck!

Do not forget when the dust settles, after party at Nana's has many that have already RSVP's for Tim's Ford Lake BYOB (Bring Your Own Boat)

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

BRICS using xrp already? 🤔😎🎥

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

it's the very one the top exchanges de-listed from trading. Coinbase, Kraken, Gemini you can't seem to buy it from them... i tried...

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

If I wanted to do Crypto for my business, what should I do? Fiserv
(merchant services) did recently acquire Bakkt and will be integrated into the CARAT platform (Enterprise Solutions) any advice?

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Seems like everything is going according to plan. Gold backed crypto by 2023. 😎🇺🇸🦅

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

a SWIFT fooking.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Speculation is “BRICS” already using xrp.
🇺🇸Hold on for a bumpy ride.

(5) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

VK do you think XRP will go lower? I want to throw a couple thousand more in but was hoping it would hit around .50 with the drops in the market. So not sure if I should wait for that or if it’s all up from here and i need to so it now? I know you’re not a financial advisor but just wondering your opinion?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

If it gets under $0.50 I would by more also. The problem is the case can settle any day now. I was expecting it to end in/around April but things seem to be moving fast. I keep buying and plan to do so to at least $1.75 as more money becomes available.

(1) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

XLM feelz, brother?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

solid.

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

I'm in...........As I understand this going forward, XRP is the banking part and XLM is the retail part...
Both great to have.

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

According to plan. ❤

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Seems most platforms are restricting purchase. Kraken, RH……
any ideas?

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

XRP was on sale again the other day ... .68-.69 cents still on sale today @ .73-.74...
Rank#6
XRP Price (XRP)
$0.7333
How Does XRP Work?

XRP was created by Ripple to be a speedy, less costly and more scalable alternative to both other digital assets and existing monetary payment platforms like SWIFT.

RippleNet’s ledger is maintained by the global XRP Community, with Ripple the company as an active member. The XRP Ledger processes transactions roughly every 3-5 seconds, or whenever independent validator nodes come to a consensus on both the order and validity of XRP transactions — as opposed to proof-of-work mining like Bitcoin (BTC). Anyone can be a Ripple validator, and the list is currently made up of Ripple along with universities, financial institutions and others.

the storm
5:5 putin timestamp

Irrefutable Evidence That The Central
Bank Of Russia Has Used XRP . ✅

These Sanctions Against Russia Will Be The Catalyst That Accelerates The Adoption Of The XRP Financial System Russia & China Both Want To Ditch The US Dollar Dominant World Currency System. 🌐

It Also Seems Like While All Of This Is Happening This. Lawsuit Is Approaching An End As Well. 🎯

XRP Was Always Meant To Replace SWIFT .✅
The Best Is Yet To Come!!!@vincentkennedy
#XRP#QFS#wwg1wga

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Thoughts on Ethereum?

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

gonna go up!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

To the moon
🥳🥳🥳