Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

I am so proud to be a Digital Soldier and so proud to stand with all of you today as the world wakes up. Last night, my group of friends who lovingly let me tell them my tin foil hat theories as they teased me, but last night I got the soap box and they all listened. Always conservative, always partially awake - last night I woke up 8 people fully. But that is thanks to all of you who dig, and post and share.

Our time has arrived, Patriots!

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

Ive been able to awaken half of my siblings, and half of my children. The other half are proudly vaxed and boosted! I love them all! One boosted sis has had her boosted youngest boy in the childrens hospital at the cardiology department. They just cant put it together. Jesus Christ cant come soon enough!

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

I am one of 7 siblings. Only 3 of us are awake and those awake aren't necessarily married to someone awake. But - I take credit for waking them up. Of my 25 nieces and nephews, only 5 are fully awake that I know of. I think that there are 3 on my husbands side of the family. I totally keep track of this (haha) My children thankfully are FULLY awake and even helped wake me up. My oldest daughter literally moved off the grid, home schools, and has never vaccinated my grandbabies. When she chose not to fax 8 years ago when my oldest grandson was born, I was very skeptical. Now I just thank the Lord for her wise discerning spirit. Obviously, my son in law is on the same page. My youngest walked away from a public university due to their indoctrination and she goes on the March for Life every year. She has more Trump clothing than I have!! Her boyfriend is on the same page. They went with me to DC on 1/6.

Only people mentioned by @Emme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Celery Juicer, click on at the bottom under it