Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

What does this evil witch know about "humanity"? That says it all.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

was this before or after she had humans for lunch

that thing was on Finding Your Roots last night

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Says the spirit cooking witch.

hang that bitch

Evil, Pure EVIL

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Man.. the (d)EVIL oozes from that one

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I think Russia is on our side... I think Putin is playing all of them.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response deborah sidener to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Whoa, such evil! Her death stare at the end is a threat not just to Russia, but everyone who crosses her. But great is HE who is in us, than he who is in 'the world'

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

She is a HE and HE is Michael Maxwell. Ghislaines Brother. HE didnt die, HE became a Tranny Witch. AND the last name is actually HOCH.
Michael's dad- Robert Maxwell was born in an Orthodox Jewish family in the small town of Slatinské Doly (now Solotvyno, Ukraine) parents were Mechel Hoch and Hannah Slomowitz. Maxwell naturalized as a British subject on 19 June 1946. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Londo…He changed his name by deed of change of name on 30 June 1948. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Londo… The “story the family tells is”- Daughter Karine died of leukemia at age three, while Michael was severely injured in a car crash in 1961, at the age of fifteen, when his driver fell asleep at the wheel. Michael never regained consciousness & died seven years later. web.archive.org/web/2013110305…(but actually Michael ‘became Marina Abromivic, a Satanic High Priestess using Adrenochrome and Spirit Cooking as they are Cannibals. BABYLON RITUALS Rule in THEIR Family as THEY worship moloch.

Midwestern Union Carpenter. 💯% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

She forgot to say, "And day tastee gud."

Remember when Microsoft thought they would sneak out a commercial with this evil demonic satanic Killer? Right when Covid Started?

BUT....because of ANONS ...so many of us knew what this evil Thang really was and the commercial was PULLED?? 🤣😂

WE ARE THE NEWS!! GOD Wins!! 🙏❤️

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Oh, can I say something more? I'm from former Yugoslavia too and I say GO F*** YOURSELF MARINA!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

That’s a man, man!

Aside from that he/she is upset that her deep state thugs who she works with are getting the hammer.

Bye-bye demon!

Totally looks like a dude to me. Evil one!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

This CUNT, tho! Delusional creature... for actually thinking The People give a fuck! And, by the way, this cunt is a man.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Translation: An attack on Ukraine is an attack on the evil hub we've created there and you'll ruin our game.

thats a MAN 110%

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

you can literally see an empty shell through her soulless, vacant eyes .. pure evil

DO NOT TRUST PUTIN. He's as wicked as they come. He's a SNAKE. Tighten his noose. If you remove him from SWIFT, then his money grab stops and the FAKE WAR stops. It lowers prices here in the US too.

Watch Germany. Another FAKE one. Biden, Xi, Putin and Merckel all in bed together. This is nothing more than a FAKE War for a FAKE money grab.

Putin was told he will lose this battle. He knows. He doesn't stand a chance.

There is a money connection in the Canary Islands that's being dealt with. That will shut down Putin.

https://anonup.com/thread/8153597

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Sure looks like she/he is almost 80.
🙄

EVIL SATANIC, BABY KILLER PEDOPHILE❗️🤬

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response chore Toke to her Publication

PERFECT.

(1) Show this thread

Bush supports Ukraine.
Kerry supports Ukraine.
Biden supports Ukraine.
Soros supports Ukraine.
Pelosi supports Ukraine.
Hillary supports Ukraine.
Obama supports Ukraine.
Abromovich supports Ukraine.

Source image attached

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

pure evil.. gives me the creeps

not sure what the root reference is...

but since 'root' and blood seem to go together,
will mention a story that a black friend of mine
told me years ago: she said that in the (at least 'a') black culture
(she was born in DC), there is a thing called 'rooting'
someone in order to cast a spell, in which one's blood is
mixed in food, the example was her auntie wanted some
guy to fall in love w/ her (they did get married)

she said this is why black men do not eat spaghetti on a date at a woman's house, i guess bc it's easy to disguise the special sauce

just an anecdote!!! 🤗

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Hey Lisa. Never heard that one before. I'm not an expert on this stuff, but that wouldn't surprise me. I've noticed that "voodoo-sort-of-spells" are more common than people realize. Sort of like how BLM invoke spirits by saying the name of the dead. I'm sure ANTIFA, MS-13, ISIS and other occults have similar rituals. Just my opinion.

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

She was androgenous way back before it was so cool! Maria like Mike!