VK - passing along a message for you from Truth Social...

I know you don't do mobile, so not sure what your plan is!

Also, you probably know already, but someone there already has your @ handle there...doesn't seem like you or your vibe...just sayin.

@vincentkennedy

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Elistist trash wont let everyone on

why do you care

It's not elitist. L. They are working to get everyone up and running. they have a team of developers who have built the system from scratch, so it takes a long time!

It is still technically in the beta test phase which is why they are iPhone only. they will get everyone there eventually.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Kim, MJaco said that the system was hacked 4x so presumably they are trying to fix holes. Thanks for your updates.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I'll be on when I I'm off the waiting list, like everyone else besides a few. TheHermitPepe. Anonup is still where its at

I can't wait. πŸ˜‰

In response Reflex *.* to his Publication

Can't wait for you to be there! β™₯️😎

(1) Show this thread

π•ƒπ•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•‹π•¨π•šπ•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ β„€π• π•Ÿπ•–, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 π•˜π•£π•–π•¨ 𝕦𝕑! #DΙͺΙ’Ιͺα΄›α΄€ΚŸSα΄ΚŸα΄…Ιͺᴇʀs

Thanks Kim. I couldnt figure out how to get on with my android, I had my sign on for a year.

i personally think its some kind of sting operation before it goes live 🀷

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

is that what the excuse is for why anonup is so slow and trashy too

u believe that huh