VK - passing along a message for you from Truth Social...

I know you don't do mobile, so not sure what your plan is!

Also, you probably know already, but someone there already has your @ handle there...doesn't seem like you or your vibe...just sayin.

@vincentkennedy

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I can't defend the release strategy of TS, lots of stolen accounts/names now because folks can't get on. I notice all the 'Anon BIG Club' members made in on there somehow, getting lots of exposure, most of them freebooters.

Bigly shame.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Dont tell them VK. just play it cool....

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

lol

you know what comes next ----> classified

(1) Show this thread

@administrator kobayashi....are you on truth? be good if people can keep same names... jus wondering if you joined or helping to run it...

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Good catch Kim. Details matter.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Elistist trash wont let everyone on

why do you care

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

It's not elitist. L. They are working to get everyone up and running. they have a team of developers who have built the system from scratch, so it takes a long time!

It is still technically in the beta test phase which is why they are iPhone only. they will get everyone there eventually.

(1) Show this thread

Once they put out the Android version, it will be easy to emulate on a desktop computer. It's possible with apple too, just more complicated. We can follow selected Truth Social posts HERE:
https://qagg.news/index.php

like this

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

fletch. 👍👍

No idea.....

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Will be setting up an account when desktop version comes out. Anyone claiming to be VincentKennedy on Truth isn't me. Ill confirm handle here when setup. Thanks for looking out/.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Also waiting on desktop version...many are.

We live in Montana. We are Patriots. WWG1WGA.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I prefer desktops too.

(16) Show this thread