Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The photo your speaking of was photoshopped and you can verify this using fotoforensics . It is Barron Trump along with certain family members and the Admiral of the US Navy. Admiral Rogers.

NO WAY was that photo shopped.

Q never said 10 people were Q .

He said "less than 10" know the full picture.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

Yes and the names I just gave being his family, Admiral Rogers an NSA Senior Management person is less than 10 people.

We will just have to disagree on this.

I see Q as being much different.

Not a coincidence that at the start, Q posted about
Military Intelligence.

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

I must have deleted that pic where he was standing in the middle of a platoon of US Soldiers. if you have it still just share it and I will show you.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

The pic is photoshopped as you can see.

Only people mentioned by @OuterLimits816_JM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JMC OuterLimits, click on at the bottom under it