Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

So she's not on a prison barge? Drat! It made a fun image, tho.
Then again, she might already be gone.
Some movie!
Thank you for the photo.

(1) Show this thread
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

i dont understand this picture..with michelle stomping around in giant size

(1) Show this thread

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

I would have no problem giving her a wine glass...right after I pissed in it.

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

I would have no problem giving her a wine glass...right after I pissed in it.

Minus the makeup, jewelry and hair maintenance she sure does look like her father. She must be majorly cooperating.

A wine glass with wine? On a PRISON ship? Did they give the kids anything to ease their pain and suffering? Wow. Is this for real even?

Strange photo for a high value captive. If that is Angela, she could seriously harm herself with that wine glass. Or maybe she fessed up and her reward is a little freedom from a 7' x 9' cell.
Just guessing.🐸😎

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I was thinking the same ting Kimmy, she should be lucky to get a glass of water.

(2) Show this thread

Old bapho with a glass of wine.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.