Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Total truth right here, but the normies are not going to know this.
Now you are seeing what our job will be here.
You are about to be called into service in the purpose God brought you here!
Remember Love & Compassion
These ppl are going to be scared to death!
Then some mad as hell.
Then some - grief and depression will set in.
They will need as many of you as possible to explain things and help keep calm.

@jfkjrfan

Panic incoming!

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Sounds great.

But Kash's Twitter account tells a different story on Putin.
@KashsCorner.

It's all getting ridiculous. Putin good guy, bad guy, who the hell knows any more.
I so want him to be the good guy.

JUST A LITTLE FOOD FOR THOUGHT IS THAT ALL THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE LOVE PUTIN JUST LIKE WE LOVE TRUMP BUT IT'S THE MEDIA THAT TWIST THINGS AROUND. THE MEDIA IS THE TRUE ENEMY WORLDWIDE.

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response James Dean to his Publication

EXACTLY