Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

my sister is coming to visit me i have a large close family and its been over a year since ive seen any of them. Cant tell you all how happy i am#FamilyIsEverything ❤️👊🏾

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

The family you are born into may not end up being the family you turn to later in life. But God uses those things to prepare you for “such a time as this”. Freedom is in forgiveness, and freedom in God’s plan without “chains” is amazing! Parents, allow your children to grow up with your God-based guidance and blessing. Do not make your children feel responsible (guilty) for your happiness. What a burden feeling chained in that way. Just felt the need to share. Breaking past cycles is a must in all of this.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angie Mac, click on at the bottom under it