my sister is coming to visit me i have a large close family and its been over a year since ive seen any of them. Cant tell you all how happy i am#FamilyIsEverything β€οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

So happy for you! Enjoy time with your sister, and I hope you see the rest if your family soon. β€οΈπŸ™

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Happy for you Tank!

Enjoy!! πŸ₯°

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Crazy as it sounds, Q brought my fam closer. We were close, but addiction and prison tore us too pieces. I turned my sis on to Q. We shoved our brother down the rabbit hole when he was released. Now we talk EVERY day😁 we live 5 hours apart. Family truly is everythingπŸ’– Congrats TankπŸ‘ enjoy every minute!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Crazy as it sounds, Q brought my fam closer. We were close, but addiction and prison tore us too pieces. I turned my sis on to Q. We shoved our brother down the rabbit hole when he was released. Now we talk EVERY day😁 we live 5 hours apart. Family truly is everythingπŸ’– Congrats TankπŸ‘ enjoy every minute!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Enjoy every single moment ❀️

Enjoy every moment!

Beautiful, so Happy for you! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

So happy for you!! Enjoy your time together!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Great news!! Enjoy and stay grounded in positive vibrations, energy and frequency!! Have a wonderful time!! Much ❀️ love to ALL!!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The family you are born into may not end up being the family you turn to later in life. But God uses those things to prepare you for β€œsuch a time as this”. Freedom is in forgiveness, and freedom in God’s plan without β€œchains” is amazing! Parents, allow your children to grow up with your God-based guidance and blessing. Do not make your children feel responsible (guilty) for your happiness. What a burden feeling chained in that way. Just felt the need to share. Breaking past cycles is a must in all of this.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

How Great Thou Art!

(8) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Woohoo I know you are excited! I love family too. HAve a fabulous time.
change the subject when something ugly is mentioned, it works. No need for upset.drarba