It’s CRIMINAL what we all have been put through with this FAKE Administration…. We the People need to sue the Biden Administration for being Traitors, for selling out / stealing our country and for putting us all through absolute BS!!! Biden, Harris & Psaki are all disgusting and we shouldn’t have listen or deal with any of them any longer… ENOUGH IS ENOUGH . We want our REAL President@realDonaldTrump back NOW!!!#trumpwon 🇺🇸🦅

I lost my business of over 25 years, racked up debt for the first time in my life, barely making it from month to month because of this vile administration. 'This too shall pass' ... I'll be elated to see these 'bad' characters take a long walk on a short pier.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @joann212 in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

I am so sorry to hear that Joann. I know the effort that goes into running a small business . These past 2 years have been tragic on so many levels and its difficult to plan ahead or feel any security with the current situation .
I wonder if Biden, Kamala and the crew also have public bonds, like teachers and the judges do , that could be sued ?

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Wouldn't that be nice.. :)

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Thank you for your message. I'm holding steady and grateful to wake up each morning

(2) Show this thread