It’s CRIMINAL what we all have been put through with this FAKE Administration…. We the People need to sue the Biden Administration for being Traitors, for selling out / stealing our country and for putting us all through absolute BS!!! Biden, Harris & Psaki are all disgusting and we shouldn’t have listen or deal with any of them any longer… ENOUGH IS ENOUGH . We want our REAL President@realDonaldTrump back NOW!!!#trumpwon 🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

So fake, he's wearing a mask still it's a joke and destroying this country faster than we can believe

In response TrumpFan TrumpWon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I lost my business of over 25 years, racked up debt for the first time in my life, barely making it from month to month because of this vile administration. 'This too shall pass' ... I'll be elated to see these 'bad' characters take a long walk on a short pier.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

I am so sorry to hear that Joann. I know the effort that goes into running a small business . These past 2 years have been tragic on so many levels and its difficult to plan ahead or feel any security with the current situation .
I wonder if Biden, Kamala and the crew also have public bonds, like teachers and the judges do , that could be sued ?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

yes!!!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Our patience wearing thin as the Bidan farce wears thinner and thinner. I think it's supposed to feel that way for We The Conspiracy Theorists. Just imagine if you didn't know what you know. Just imagine if your mind was not pliable.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Criminal.... That's a word.